Monday, June 16, 2008

Alabama Vacation!


Well we're back, and all ten of us made it home. Some of us just barely though. I love my family but am quite grateful that I don't live with them! (I'm sure they feel the same about me!) We had an amazing time and Jon and I aren't sure we want to be home. Cody and Kellie loved the beach but aren't big fans of the critters that live in the ocean. Everyone there loved my kids but I think they all really loved Jon. He found out what it was like to be part of a big crazy family, and I think he loved it.. He tried to see if someone would adopt him so he could stay. We spent seven days in Fort Morgan, Alabama and went to the beach every day. If you ask Kelz we also went to Walmart every day too. We went on a dolphin cruise, went go-kart racing, rode the gulf waves, Cody caught some fish, we got tattoos (temporary of course!) almost went parasailing (stinking rain!) and had an overall amazing trip. Pretty good for our first ever family vacation. To the nine other Carters that traveled with me (and after this trip, face it all of you have a little Carter in you!) thanks for the part each of you played in making this a memorable and wonderful trip for my family. I still love ya'll!

5 comments:

Hunny said...

I am glad there is proof that fun was had by all!
Thanks Sara for being the designated photographer, the pictures look great! I think you should name them "The Elmen-Carter Chronicles" or the "Bama vacation"

Christine said...

Glad you are back! We missed you! But it sounds like you had a great time! Yay!

Calee Richards said...

That looks so fun! I counted only 2 pictures of you hello where were you?

Sara said...

I took all the pictures!!

Cody said...

That was so fun. My mom when she got home ran to Toby as fast as she could. She got to talk to him on the phone in Bama. It was funny to watch her run to Toby saying "Where is my baby, were is my puppy, where is my Tobers?"