Thursday, August 21, 2008

7th Grade!



Cody started 7th grade today at South Jordan Middle School. I can't even believe he is old enough but when I dropped him off this morning he didn't look so out of place. I have no idea how he is going to keep track of 7 different classes and a locker combination.

Jr. High is exactly how I remember it. The boys are short, and the girls look about 3 years olderthan them. And they don't mix! It's still girls on one side and boys on the other! School doesn't officially start until Monday, but today the school held a 7th grade orientation for 4 hours to get them acquainted before all the older kids come in!!

Good luck Cody!! Make the very most of all you do!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I cannot believe that our kids are in middle school now! Ugh! How did that happen! I hope that it stays boys on one side, girls on the other, but somehow I doubt it!! Have lots of fun with middle school, Cody!