This is where I wanted to be New Years Eve 2008.. but sadly..I wasn't. I had said for weeks, maybe even months.. (maybe even years!) that I wanted to spend New Years in Las Vegas but for a multitude of reasons it just didn't happen. Instead we stayed home in our PJ's and and ended the year playing games and trying out our new Wii Fit.. (Which I love by the way!) We ate too much, stayed up too late, and partied too hard! :) I don't have a specific resolution because I never seem to stick with them for long, but overall I would like to see the new year bring an improved desire to get fit and healthy to my family. Something I think needs to start with me! I'm determined to make being healthy and active a daily part of our lives. Wish me luck! I wish you all the best on your resolutions, hopefully they haven't fallen by the wayside already! May 2009 bring you all the best!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
New Years
This is where I wanted to be New Years Eve 2008.. but sadly..I wasn't. I had said for weeks, maybe even months.. (maybe even years!) that I wanted to spend New Years in Las Vegas but for a multitude of reasons it just didn't happen. Instead we stayed home in our PJ's and and ended the year playing games and trying out our new Wii Fit.. (Which I love by the way!) We ate too much, stayed up too late, and partied too hard! :) I don't have a specific resolution because I never seem to stick with them for long, but overall I would like to see the new year bring an improved desire to get fit and healthy to my family. Something I think needs to start with me! I'm determined to make being healthy and active a daily part of our lives. Wish me luck! I wish you all the best on your resolutions, hopefully they haven't fallen by the wayside already! May 2009 bring you all the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you on the resolutions, I never seem to stick with them!
I am really liking the Wii fit too. How are you liking the Jillian Micheal's game?
I haven't really done the Jillian Michael's one yet. I don't get much time on it to myself..maybe once the newness wears off!
Post a Comment