
For the past few weeks Cody and Kellie have been doing a service project collecting water bottles to send to Haiti. We heard about the opportunity through Disney's Give a day, get a day program. We chose this project so the kids could participate, and so it could be done at home. They collected over 600 water bottles and quite a bit of money. I took this picture on Sunday when we loaded up all the water to go turn it in.
They seemed as proud of themselves as I was of them. It's great to see kids that have so much give back to those that don't. What a great thing to teach our kids now, before it's too late.
Thanks to everyone who donated money, and water, and words of encouragement to my kids. It was all appreciated!
3 comments:
First of all, oh crap, I forgot.
Second of all...WHEN THE HECK DID UR KIDS GET SO BIG? Have I not seen them for awhile? I would NOT of reconized Kellie Jo AT ALL!!!
Way to go you 2 (and mom & dad).Good job!
I forgot I could donate money ahhhh!
What a great opportunity for them to get involved in something like this. I'm proud of them and you!! Great job, mom!!
Post a Comment