
Kellie Jo,
Today my baby girl turns nine years old. I can't believe how fast you've grown. It seems like just yesterday that they handed me to you in the hospital, and you've had my heart ever since. I am so proud of how smart you are (everyone says you're just like me), I am in awe of some of the things you say and know at such a young age. You love your family, no questions asked. Even that brother of yours, no matter how much you two fight, you always have his back. I hope you two stay close as you get older. You mother him almost as much as I do.
Kell, I always wanted a little girl just like you. Someone to dress up in beautiful clothes and do her hair and paint her nails. Someone I can talk to, and shop with, and read with, and just BE with. You are my daughter as well as my friend. I love that you still want to lay in my bed and talk with me and be read to. I am happy that you want to stay my little girl forever and not grow up too fast.
Your baptism meant so much to me and I wanted everything to be perfect for you. Never have I seen your family (both of them) come together like that to celebrate one very special little girl, but you do have that affect on people. I hope you remember that day always.
You are your Daddy's girl in every sense of the word. You have him wrapped around that little finger of yours. He would give you the stars if he could.
You can turn us all in to mush with just one tear, and make our day with one small smile. I know I tell you often, but you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I'm so proud that you are mine.
Happy Birthday Kellie Jo!
Today my baby girl turns nine years old. I can't believe how fast you've grown. It seems like just yesterday that they handed me to you in the hospital, and you've had my heart ever since. I am so proud of how smart you are (everyone says you're just like me), I am in awe of some of the things you say and know at such a young age. You love your family, no questions asked. Even that brother of yours, no matter how much you two fight, you always have his back. I hope you two stay close as you get older. You mother him almost as much as I do.
Kell, I always wanted a little girl just like you. Someone to dress up in beautiful clothes and do her hair and paint her nails. Someone I can talk to, and shop with, and read with, and just BE with. You are my daughter as well as my friend. I love that you still want to lay in my bed and talk with me and be read to. I am happy that you want to stay my little girl forever and not grow up too fast.
Your baptism meant so much to me and I wanted everything to be perfect for you. Never have I seen your family (both of them) come together like that to celebrate one very special little girl, but you do have that affect on people. I hope you remember that day always.
You are your Daddy's girl in every sense of the word. You have him wrapped around that little finger of yours. He would give you the stars if he could.
You can turn us all in to mush with just one tear, and make our day with one small smile. I know I tell you often, but you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I'm so proud that you are mine.
Happy Birthday Kellie Jo!
4 comments:
Sara, WOW, Were you able to write that without crying? I know I had a hard time reading it. Everything you said is so true, you and I just shake our heads with some of the things she says.
Miss Kellie, I hope you have a great Birthday. I love you so much!
Happy birthday, Kellie! What a great post about you! You are such a cute girl and always so happy!!!We love being friends with you! Hope your day was fantastic!!!
I hope your birthday was a happy one Kellie. You are so easy to love and so special to me.
I can't wait until we are building sandcastles on the beach and searching for seashells.Oatmeal-Here we come!
What no party?
Post a Comment