Monday, July 7, 2008

July 1st



So I'm a few days behind blogging about this but on July 1st, Jon and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary! That's crazy! It seems like it has been forever!!

Actually, time has gone so fast I find myself looking back and wondering how we got where we are now. I think we are at a good place in our life, better than we have ever been, and I can step back and truly appreciate what I have. I have two kids that amaze me and make me laugh every day. I live in a beautiful home in a great, safe neighborhood. I have a dog that loves me as much as I love him (that's important!) And I am so lucky to be married to the same man I fell in love with when I was 14 years old!

Jon, I couldn't have any of this without you and I know sometimes life gets in the way and I forget to tell you but I love you just as much today as I did back then!! I would do it all over again in a second. I am so proud to be your wife and have your name, to be the mother of your children, your team mom, your secretary, your assistant on the sidelines and your partner in life. You mean the world to me and I am so thankful to have had the past 13 years with you by my side.. I look forward to the rest of it.. Can't wait to see what happens next..


(Also special thanks to Kelz for reminding me my anniversary is actually the 1st and not the 2nd as I had originally posted.. Don't I feel foolish!!)

2 comments:

Calee Richards said...

I love the picture. You were babies. Happy Anniversary!!!

Hunny said...

Only 13 years...feels like longer.
Just kidding. Sometimes I can't tell which one is my kid. I am saving everything you wrote and making you read it next time Jon is something less than perfect. (not that something like that ever happens)It's been fun watching the two of you grow up, raise your kids and become successful.
Congratulations on lucky number 13!