Thursday, September 25, 2008

Date Night?

Surprisingly, I've managed to have Friday nights off for a couple months now and since we don't have football practice on Friday nights I thought it would be nice to actually spend some time alone with my husband. So far he's managed for one reason or another to spoil or avoid most of my best laid plans. So.. I'm looking for ideas for Date Night, other than just dinner and a movie..or a Bingham football game. Anyone have any suggestions??

5 comments:

dusty kay said...

You want something other then dinner and movie? C'mon Sara, whats wrong with you? I'm sorry, I really can't help you with this. It seems that dinner and a movie is the only thing we ever do.....Actually we've cut the movie out now, we just hit dinner and go home. Jared and I are so lame! Have a fun weekend!

Calee Richards said...

Desert Star playhouse.

The Katter's said...

Scrabble Night?

Kim said...

Game (board or card) night with friends!

Christine said...

Hey...you're in luck---only one more Bingham game on a Friday (at least until playoffs!) We are trying to plan for a bunch of us to go to the Haunted Village at This is the Place park in Salt Lake. I've heard it is very scary! Are you in? Other than that...we are pretty boring, too. Most of the time it is just dinner...or a Bingham football game!