Monday, September 15, 2008

Graduation!

So I've been in round two of physical therapy at Jordan Valley PT for about 10 weeks now and I am finally starting to feel more normal. There is a large part of my knee/leg that is still numb and may stay that way forever..who knows! I still have to go to my doctor every 6 weeks or so until I hit the one year mark, which I have yet to do. Last time I only made it to 4 months post-op. I will be the first to admit that I'm not really good at wearing my brace when I am supposed to. And now that I am not in therapy anymore I really need to make time to hit the gym at least once a week. Even if it is just for water aerobics. But seriously, who has the time??
So in honor of my graduation, my therapist Margo, who I love (love the person, not the pain!) agreed to let me take a picture of her (after she added her make-up!). Margo is great at what she does and so doesn't take any crap from me or anyone else! There is no negotiating with her and you have to do it her way. But I guess she knows what she's talking about, she did go to school long enough for it! And this time I seriously hope that when I say I never want to see her again..that I never have to!! At least not under these circumstances. Thanks again, Margo! I never would have made it through a second time without you!!
Bike "Of Death"!

Treadmill and Elliptical "Of Death"!

Total Gym "Of Death"!

2 comments:

dusty kay said...

What happened that you need physical therapy? Glad its over for you!

Sara said...

I tore my ACL.. twice!!