Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fierce!

"I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!"
I own two beautiful sisters! And I've had the privilege of playing Fairy Godmother to both of them with school dances and such. Chanel has always enjoyed it a little more than Brooke, but I think that deep inside her tiny black beating heart that Brooke is really a girly-girl wanting to shine! Well, not really but it sounded good. She's more of a "I'll give you 30 minutes to make me look respectable and then I'm leaving whether I look good or not" sort of a girl. Luckily with some help from everyone, we made sure Brooke looked fierce for Homecoming. Tyra would be so proud!

Brooke and Jake

And while I had no part in how my brother looked that night, I think Blake turned out looking pretty good himself!

Blake and Shannon

Hope you both had fun!

No comments: