Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Return of #13

Lacrosse...
Um, I have no idea.. I know nothing about Lacrosse, other than it's boys beating each other with sticks.. It looks like it would be pretty fun to play, and Cody seems to be pretty good at it and Jon seems to love coaching it.. (No surprise there) When I agreed to Lacrosse it was under the condition that Kellie and I not be left alone on the sideline, and that there would be someone there to help explain this sport to me! But, as always Jon was more than happy to step in as a coach and Kelz and I left to fend for ourselves.. Oh well, it's getting to be nice weather, the games don't last too long, and it is no where near the pressure of football.. so this too I shall endure! The things I do for that boy!

No comments: