Monday, August 25, 2008

School Daze!

So the first official day of school was today, and both kids seemed pretty excited. It's weird to see them head off in different directions after so many years of being in the same school. I think Cody will enjoy Jr High, he seems to like being a Snow Leopard already. 7 different classes and teachers all expecting different things should keep him very busy! Getting him to and from school this year will prove a challenge with no bus to his school, I woke up every 20 minutes today thinking I was going to sleep through picking him up! The price we pay to keep this boy happy!!
Before School!
After School!
Kelz started in her brand new school, Eastlake Elementary. Her school isn't quite done yet but the building and area is really nice and everything inside is new. She learned that her new mascot is a dragon and her school colors are red and black. They are putting together a time capsule for the school and I think that's pretty exciting that she gets to be part of it. Her class has 20 girls and 9 boys. (Poor Teacher!)
So cute!
After School! (Drama Queen!)


I love their cute new mascot!

3 comments:

Calee Richards said...

How fun!!! I miss you guys

Christine said...

Your kids are so cute! Loved their after school pictures!! I think that is how I look every night before I go to bed!! ;-)

Kim said...

I love the before and after pictures!! I'm in the same boat as you. . .a 7th grader at S. Jordan and the rest at East Lake. A big year with big changes--but I think it will be great.

Good luck with the car pool thing. Did you know you can call the school and get him on a waiting list for the bust in South Fields?