I got a call from Kellie's school on Tuesday to tell me she had been sent down to the office to sign the principal's pride book. Her teacher nomintated her for being so friendly to everyone. This new school has been so good for her. I love that she leaves for school excited and comes home the same way! It has taken her a while to come out of her shell but now she grows so much every day!
I'm so glad she has all these new opportunities available to her!
Great job Kelz! Keep it up!! I'm so proud of you!
2 comments:
Congratulations Kelz! You're so awesome! I'm so happy to see you loving school and come out of your shell. Your such a sweetheart! You'll be a great part of student council! Love you, Nelly
You are amazing, Kelz! I love that you are loving school and getting so involved! You will make the school an even better place! Love ya!
Post a Comment