Here sits my running app stuck on Week 1, Day 2.. Just waiting!!
Props to Kelz for continuing on pretty well without me.
I guess having diabetes does a number on your immune system. The example my doctor used is that I am a human petri dish and if it goes around, I'm gonna get it. And that crap goes around my office like no other, so of course it's only a matter of time.
On the plus side, I am doing pretty well with my diet. And I still seem to be losing some weight. Which is helpful in keeping me motivated. I do have an obsession with the scale, however, and I tend to weigh myself every day. Okay, if I am being honest, I weigh myself multiple times a day.
This is the other app I use to keep track of everything. It helps track your calories and exercise.
(which is a big fat zero for me right now)
It says I am down 16.5 pounds, which isn't technically true since the starting number is from over a year ago, but it won't let me reset it. Since I started working out in January, I have officially lost 11.5 pounds. Not so bad at all. I certainly hope to never 'find' it again!!
On a side note: Did you know a piece of Pizza Hut's pepperoni lover's pizza is 380 calories?? For one piece! That's crazy! The things you learn when you starting looking at and tracking those sorts of things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment