Day 16: Your View on Mainstream Music.
I love all different kinds of music. I usually have my stereo tuned to a top 40 station. Or satellite to the 'Today's Hits' station. I like a lot of the new music that comes out. I like listening to the same music my kids do, so we can sing in the car together, and have something to talk about.
I'm not a huge Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus fan, but I recognize that each generation has their own set of "musicians" that the kids go crazy over. Like my generation loved New Kids on the Block and several other boy bands. And usually they fade out as quickly as they become popular.
I love that iTunes is around so instead of having to buy an entire CD to get one song you can pick and choose what you want to hear and I can get all sorts of new songs as well as songs I loved from when I was younger. I love that music has the ability to make you feel and remember and make you think that a song is written just for you.
So I guess my view is that most of mainstream music is pretty good, I don't mind it and if I don't like it..I can always change the station!
No comments:
Post a Comment