The first thing that came to my mind for this topic was Healthy! I don't want to be sitting around thinking I really need to do something to fix where I'm at. I don't want to still be taking 8 pills a day. I don't want to get really sick once a month and not be able to bounce back. And I really don't want to worry about living to see my kids get married and have babies of their own! So I'm hoping in 10 years I'm at a place that I can look back to today and say to myself. "I'm so glad you turned things around."
In 10 years I hope to be financially secure. I'd like to have our debt seriously under control. I want to feel comfortable that we are on the right track to retirement and not worry about every dollar we spend.
I'd like to be happy in my job. Whatever that job may be. Even if it is the same job I am in now I want to enjoy my time at work more than I dread it.
I hope my kids are happy, healthy, secure, successful adults. They will be 26 and 22 by then. That's crazy! I would like to hope that I have raised them and given them what they need to be all of these things.
Since my kids will be adults, I would like to have some hobbies and projects of my own, things not directly related to what my kids are involved in. Things just for me.
I want to be able to look back on my life to that point, in 10 years that will 44 years old to be exact, and have more fond memories than regrets. Count more good times than bad. And be surrounded with more friends made than lost.
Hope to meet you all there when I get there.


1 comment:
I have a very specific ten year plan...well, now that Kaedyn's older, I guess it's a very specific five year plan. I'll have to blog about it one day.
Post a Comment