I'm a Scorpio and pretty sure I'm true to the sign. I'm stubborn, and like things my way. I don't ever like to admit when I am wrong and will fight to the death when I believe I am right. I am fiercely protective of my friends and family, and have little respect for those who aren't the same. I make friends or I make enemies. There is rarely ever an in between.
A True Scorpio is:
Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They like to be in control.
Relationships with Scorpio are always complicated, just like the person, their relationships are a series of extremes, they can even be downright moody for no apparent reason. Scorpios are known for their possessiveness and jealousy but on the other hand, they are extremely loyal. Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets. They will even go as far as get vengeance on the person. On the other hand, they will always remember a kind gesture forever and repay it. Any kind selfless gesture done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not. Their truthful and shocking sense of humor if different than that of any other zodiac sign and the Scorpio makes an amazing, powerful interesting friend that can be trusted.
Scorpios are all about control, they need to be in control at all times. To be out of control is very threatening, even dangerous to the Scorpio's psyche, when they control, they feel safe. Scorpios are very emotional, their emotions are intensified, both good emotions and bad. Scorpios are intense and passionate lovers. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of this turbulent astrology sign. On the other side, Scorpios are well known for their forceful and powerful drive to succeed and their amazing dedication. Scorpios are constantly trying to understand their emotions through finding a deeper purpose in life.
Scorpios have a fear of failure which they keep hidden extremely well, should their confrontation not be successful, or their career fail, they will simply use their adaptive skill to quickly move and and leave the bad experience behind. Do not ever expect them to fess up or share their tale with anyone however because this shows signs of weakness and Scorpio always wins, they are always the self-proclaimed best!
Scorpios are very weary about trusting anyone, a person needs to gain their trust and this gets built up over time and once all the 'trust tests' have been passed, Scorpio loves deeply and intensely. Underneath the cool exterior, energies and emotions are constantly flowing but the Scorpio deals with this by channeling this into useful activities, hobbies, relationships or a career.
So there are a lot of people in my family that are Scorpios. My Dad, my Grandma, myself and Cody. My Dad and I very much embody most of what is said about Scorpios. As I was growing up we struggled quite a bit because neither one of us is ever willing to admit when we were wrong. We are stubborn to a fault. My Cody doesn't seem to fit any of these traits, he is pretty passive and mellow. My Grandma is probably somewhere in between.
Jon is an Aquarius. I found this about our astrological match:
SCORPIO and AQUARIUS: - Why bother. This will never work due to the Aquarian's need for freedom and your need to possess. Your values, ethics and approach to life are just too different. Kinda funny! My parents are an Aquarius/Scorpio match as well. And while I've know us all to have spectacular fights, we also seem to have what it takes to compromise with each other well enough to make our marriages last this long. Maybe those born under an Aquarius sign just have a lot of patience!!


No comments:
Post a Comment