Day 12: Bullet Your Whole Day
* Alarm goes off at 0600. Hit Snooze.
* Alarm goes off at 0608. Hit Snooze.
* Alarm goes off at 0616. Hit Snooze.
* Alarm goes off at 0624. Finally get out of bed.
* Check on Kelz to see if she is up only to have her tell me she does not get up until 0632. why 32? I have no idea.
* Put Cooper outside.
* Talk to Cody to make sure he has all his stuff for his new classes
* Check computer to see if Cody's schedule has updated for the new semester that starts today. It hasn't.
* Grab Cooper and go back to bed because we are freezing!
* 640..Phone rings... Cody asks if I will do him a favor. I say yes. He says he locked his keys in his car. I say okay, someone will come unlock his car for him. Is the car running, Jon asks? Yes. The car is running. Sigh. Not a good start to any Monday.
* Jon goes to rescue the Boy. I reluctantly get in the shower.
* 0720..ready to leave. Late as usual. Packing my lunch. Drop a container of peaches on the ground. Peaches break all over my newly mopped floor. Clean up half-assed. Think to myself.. that's gonna be sticky later!
* Drive to work. It's Monday. Traffic sucks. Shoulda got up earlier. Shoulda left earlier. Hell..shoulda just stayed in bed.
* Arrive at work. Late. Find my door open.. Why is this? My door is typically locked.
* Find my papers. Very important papers all over my office. Pictures knocked over. Things missing.. Most importantly my chair is missing. Someone is gonna die!
* Find a note indicating that the office was extremely hot so they opened my window causing a hurricane effect to take place inside my office. Replied via email to note left. I was as nice as I could be.
* Vented about missing chair and papers to everyone in the vicinity.
* 0831.. Recieved a text message asking if I was having a come apart in my office due to the amount of complaining taking place. My reply..yes!
* 0845..Realize I forgot my water bottle. Make due with plastic water bottle I left in my car.
* Brought Oatmeal for breakfast.. Oatmeal is sick. Decided not to eat it.
* 0855..Called Jon to vent about missing chair and state of office. Felt better when he commiserated with me.
*0900.. Called Taylor at UWI to tell him Uniforms were finally approved. Was disappointed to hear he already knew.
*0930..Explained payroll and time off to our 3 new hires. They all seem fairly bright.
* 1014..Sent email to Taylor updating changes with office Uniforms.
*1030.. Began making changes to Payroll
*1031..Checked Facebook..haha!!
*1040..Having found nothing exciting on FB, I prowl the local blogs for something exciting.. Nothing found.
*1050..Start Payroll again.
*1100.. Is it lunch yet?
*1125.. Still not lunch.
*1145.. Lunch time! Left over pulled pork sandwich..container of peaches, not the ones I broke, container of oranges..frozen Cauliflower.
*1230.. Email written authorization for Uniforms to Taylor at UWI. Woohoo! Huge relief..
*1235..Back to Payroll.
*1307..Jon calls. Checking in at lunch..nothing new to report.
*1350. Recieve annoying phone call. Spend 10 minutes on phone and 20 minutes resolving the problem.
*1351. Annoyed!
*1420..Back to Payroll. I hate Payroll Mondays.
*1455..Boy calls...is home from school. Updates on new semester classes. Discuss what he needs to wear to Lacrosse practice, and what he needs to eat. Discuss not locking keys in car again.
*1511. Kelz calls..is home from school.. Great day! Good classes. Sitting by friends. Has math homework.
*1515..Is it time to go home yet?
*1656..There is snow. We're outta here!
*1750..An hour to get home. My commute sucks.
*1800.. In my pajamas for the night!
*1815..Make soup and grilled for dinner.
*1835..Doing some laundry
*1900..The Bachelor time.. These girls are lame-o!
*2123..Wrapping up for the night. Jon still isn't home. Kids are getting ready for bed. More laundry then a book till lights out at 2300.
Night All!
4 comments:
Do I know about the annoying phone call?
Yep.. you helped me with it. Think.."she's haunting me!"
Pushing 'Snooze' seemed to be your downfall from the get-go. Never push 'Snooze.' I never do. Freal.
Note: Kaedyn gets up at 0608 hrs. Odd time as well. Maybe it's their age?
Snooze is definitely my downfall!
Post a Comment