Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 19: Your Biggest Regret in Life.

Day 19: Your Biggest Regret in Life.

Wow.  That's so hard.  There are things I would certainly change but if I did I wouldn't be where I am today.
I wish I could say this!

I probably would have gone to college and put off getting married and having kids for a few more years but then I may not have the family I have today. Which is something I would never give up for anything.

I regret not taking full advantage of my time in school.  I look back now and there is so much more I wish I would have done.  I encourage my kids to get involved in everything they can so they can look back and not have to say "I wish I would have..."

I regret not doing something about our exercise and eating habits sooner because it's so much harder to take it off than it is to put it on. I don't want my daughter to struggle like I have, and as the Mom I think the burden of nutrition falls mostly to me.

I have several more regrets that I'm just not willing to put out there to the world, so I will say that I regret doing the things I have done that caused pain to those I love the most. Family and friends are everything and I hate knowing I have caused hurt to those people I care about most. That is my biggest regret.

2 comments:

Coco said...

KISSES!!!

BerlyCrow said...

For all my life, I only have four regrets. Read 'em - FOUR. Hopefully that number never changes!