Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 25: If You had 1,000,000 To Spend, How Would You Spend It?

Day 25: If You had 1,000,000 To Spend, How Would You Spend It?




I would quit my part time job first thing!  I would probably keep my full time job, or find a part time job I loved, like at the library.. A million bucks doesnt last as long as it used to.

I would pay off our house and all our bills.  I would set aside all the money it would take to put my children through college at any school of their choice.

I would give to my family and close friends what they need to be comfortable and not have to worry.

I would like to donate some of it.  Probably to the JDRF, Juvenile Diabetes Relief Fund and to Make-A-Wish first. 

I'd hire a personal trainer/chef to whip my family into shape!

Take my family on a fabulous vacation.  Like that Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.

The rest I would invest.  Save it for a comfortable retirement, to spend on my grandchildren, to travel with Jon to so many places.

Just simple plans..  Nothing too extravagant just things to make me and those around me happy.

No comments: