My favorite part of Halloween is carving pumpkins and I got a little creative this year with some of them. Unfortunately I ended up carving most of them alone..and having to clean it all up myself! Yuck! It's so fun to be a football widow! Hope you all had a safe and fun holiday!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween 2008
Halloween was a little different this year. It sort of gets less fun the older the kids get. It was so different to let them go out trick-or-treating with their friends, a little scary too! Not sure how much longer Cody will get to go out for so I hope he lived it up this year! Kellie and I went to her school to volunteer for the Fall Festival they held in lieu of class parties. It was fun to see all the little kids in their costumes and see how creative some parents can get! Cody didn't have school and wasn't able to dress up for the first time ever.. How sad! And to top it all off, I had to work! 

I love how the Go Miners and The Elmens Pumpkins turned out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment