
1. Wrapping paper? The shiny kind, but I'm lazy..I like gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.. It's easier that way.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever Jon gets it out and puts it together.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever Jon gets tired of the cat in it and takes it down.
5. Do you like eggnog? No! You should not have to chew a drink before you swallow it! Cody and Jon like it though!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my first Cabbage Patch Kid.
7. Hardest person to buy for? The Inlaws.. And my Mom!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Cody and Kellie Jo.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, if I get around to it.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um?? Clothes, if they don't fit!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Anything except It's a Wonderful Life.. (I blame my mother!)
13. When do you start shopping? Way too late! When Jon gets his Christmas bonus. (Which is more of an "IF" this year!)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Most Definitely!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grandma's Rolls, Turkey, Fudge.
16. Lights on the tree? Red and White lights only.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I HATE all Christmas music, unless my kids are singing the songs!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, we go to everyone else. When do we get to stay home and everyone come to us??
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can, but I'm not going to.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither.. A bow and ribbons.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve? Only one, usually Pj's and slippers.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas music and cranky shoppers.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Color: Red, Ornament: The Baby's First Christmas ones Theme: Peace
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Everyone to be happy and healthy!
2 comments:
Really? You hate all Christmas songs...What's wrong with you Sara? Haha...I guess you haven't been listening to fm100 since Nov 1? Way to early for me....Have a Happy Thanksgiving...
i totally stole this and put it in my blog. right on, right on.
Post a Comment