I added this last picture because I have to say that Jon is one of the best coaches I have ever seen. He puts his heart and soul into every game and every boy, and every last second of time that he has. He is well liked by parents and loved by the boys..and me! Cody has had a lot of opportunities that he may not have had if Jon hadn't coached. It's not always easy and sometimes when parents complain it so isn't worth it but to me I wouldn't want my son to play for any one else.. Love ya Coach Elmen!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Miners vs Braves
On Saturday October 25, the Miners took on the Bountiful Braves. I really need to do this right after the game because I remember nothing about it other than we won.. 25-0 taking us in to the playoffs as the third seed and lining us up to play Alta..ugh! We ended the season on a great note and our boys played well!! Go Miners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment