Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Colleen!!

Meet Colleen.  She is absolutely one of my favorite people in the world.  And today is her birthday.
After what we put her through yesterday I hope she still loves me half as much as I love her.
I honor of her birthday I will not disclose her age, I will say that when I am her age I hope
 I can be at least half as much fun as she is!

Isn't she adorable?

In honor of Colleen I will tell you a few things I love about her.

I love that I get to work with her every day and that her office is right next to mine.
I love that she listens to me talk about my kids all the time!
I love that I can vent to her and be petty and mean and she will still love me.
I love that she always has a smile for me whenever I see her.
I love that she is very good at her job and is willing to share her knowledge with me.
I love that she calls me one of her kids.
I love that she can always make me feel better when I'm having a meltdown.
I love that she was there for me every day during the worst moments in my career.
I love that we traveled well together, even though she takes 10 minutes to dry her hair and I take 45.
I love that she isn't always happy and can be mean and petty right along with me!
(Makes me feel better about myself!)
I love that I got to host her surprise birthday party that she said she wasn't having and
she is still my friend today..Right.. Right??
I love that she calls me her Princess..every single day. :)
And I love that I can call her one of my closest and dearest friends in the world!!

Happy Birthday Colleen!  I hope it is as fabulous as you are!





2 comments:

Coco said...

You just made me weepy!!!!

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

LOL, I did a post about her too but I wasn't as nice and I disclosed her age!!