Happy 35th Birthday to the Love of My Life!
In honor of your birthday I thought I would share some things I love about you.
I love the passion and dedication you have for all things you are involved in.
I love that you can fix stuff that I have no idea how to!
I love your Sheldon laugh. :)
I love that you put gas in my car when I am too lazy to do it.
I love that we have been together for 20 years now.
I love that you are never afraid to tell me and the world how much you love me.
I love that you are an amazing father and a great example to our children.
I love this beautiful home and family that we have created together.
I love that you still need me for so many things. (or at least let me think that you do!)
I love that you still try to tell me dumb stories from when you were younger that I have already heard 100 times. Half of them that I was there for!
I love that we share the same goals and work towards the same future.
I love that there is no one in the world I would ever want to be with!
Happy Birthday.. Here's to many more!!

1 comment:
I just got a little teary.
Post a Comment