Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HIJACKED!!

Over the last month this blog has been dedicated to the various item of the day, and in the various posts that have been made, Sara has made reference to the many important people in her life, one of the them is me, Jon, her husband.

Sara, I have hijacked your blog!

I hope you’re not mad, and for everyone I apologize in advance for my poor grammar and blogging skills.

I wanted to take a turn and letting the world know just how much you mean to me!

Almost 20 years ago my life change in ways I never could have imagined. It hasn’t always been easy, and there have been days where it would have been easy to throw in the towel, but there is no way I could ever give up on us.

Contrary to what everyone thinks I am not the easiest person to live with. I have annoying habits, I can be anal about stupid things, I can be selfish, I spend time coaching and being involved with things that take time from you and the kids, but you still love me at the end of the day.

I am the man, and father I am today completely because of you. Without you pushing me to be more every day I never would be who I am. You make me want to be more. I wake up every day trying to make you happy, and to be able to give you everything you could dream.

You are my partner, my better half, the only one I want to wake up to, and the only one I want to fall asleep with for the rest of our lives. I love our home, and our little family. You are the most amazing wife and mother. You are magic, able to pull out a homework assignment, or something the kids need at a moment’s notice.

I could go on and on, there are 20 years worth of stories to tell, but the point is to let you know that you mean the world to me, I would be lost without you. I don’t tell you or show you enough how important you are to me.

I love you more!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love, now, forever, and always!

4 comments:

Coco said...

OH MY GOD JON!!!!! I am just bawlin'!! And I ain't bawlin' alone!!! Sara is here with me. She just scared the hell out of me when she came into my office with huge tears in her eyes and said, "have you read my blog? it's been hijacked!!"

Then when I read it, we were all in tears. That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. You are an awesome dude, dude!! I <3 you!!!

BerlyCrow said...

Jon - Let me know when you want to hijack my blog & I'll be sure to "accidentally" get you my password.

Unknown said...

Congrats Sara on having an awesome husband!!! Best Hijack ever!

Natalie said...

WOW. What a great husband you are Jon.